Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Number: 3199
Pay Rate: 20.00
Southern Point Staffing is looking for a CNC Operator in the Albany, GA area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mastercam X++
- SolidWorks 2013+
- Vericut 7.4+
- Scripting language
- Fusion 360
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Strong hand-eye coordination and proficiency in using tools.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to understand engineering documents and schematics.
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
Pay and Schedule
SPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- $16.00 - $21.00 hourly depending on experience
- 8–12-hour shifts, mandatory overtime according to production needs
- Medical, dental, vision, STD and life insurance offered.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.