Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 3037
Pay Rate: 36,000
Southern Point Staffing has an immediate need for a Staffing coordinator for the Albany, GA area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct thorough, engaging interviews along many different skill sets.
- Vet potential team members in accordance with job specific requirements
- Manage assigned client accounts, including anticipating needs and driving results.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Create accurate, detailed documentation of interviews and interaction with team members and potential team members.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people and personality types.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook and Excel knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision.
- Motivated by helping others succeed.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus.
- Experience scheduling and planning
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-awareness, and a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement
- Ability to commit to a flexible schedule, and comfortable with frequent change.
Schedule and Compensation:
- 40+ hours weekly
- Typical hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Flexibility before and after typical hours is necessary.
- Medical, dental, short-term disability and life insurance available
- Salaried plus bonuses, and company contributes to benefits after 90-days.
SPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.