Location : Albany, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Southern Point is now seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant/CSR for a local tractor company. Must have EXCELLENT time management and critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision. Professional appearance and demeanor will be required. Must have outstanding credentials and references in office work.
Required Qualifications :
- Customer Service Skills – Answers all incoming calls quickly and cheerfully, ask probing questions to determine customer’s needs & route customer to screen for proper department or determine whether message should be taken. Ability to answer questions regarding customer accounts, balances and other queries. Communicating with vendors and internal staff in effective ways.
- Maintain cash drawer – count drawer down daily, prepare daily deposit, account for any overage/underage, make daily bank deposit
- Accounting – familiarity with basic accounting features/functions such as journal entries and reports
- Accounts Payable – accurately entering invoices for payment into system.
- Accounts Receivable – Checking out customers in showroom if needed, receive customer payments on accounts. Apply down payments, insurance disbursements to customer accounts as Deposits. Assist customers with questions regarding accounts.
- Data Entry/Filing, Computer skills
- High level of organization, exceptional time-management skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain accuracy, critical thinking
- Assistant to General Manager – assist with documentation for deals, etc.