Drug Recovery-Overnight Technician
Location : Albany, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Southern Point is now seeking an Overnight Technician for a women's addiction rehabilitation facility. Experience and training in drug recovery counseling or related field is preferred. Excellent references and credentials will be required. Professionalism and confidentiality are mandatory. Candidates must have a clean multi-jurisdictional background and be able to pass a drug test.
Required Qualifications :
- Must exhibit compassion in relating with clients of an all-women addiction recovery program.
- Proven work history and excellent credentials/references in the field of addiction counseling and treatment. Candidates must be professional and well spoken.
- Must have valid driver's license and be able to transport residents as needed.
- Conduct bed checks throughout the evening,complete inventories, restock goods.
- Provide supervision and accountability, answer phones, and conduct admission screenings.
- Must be fully knowledgeable of the program and be able to convey this to potential clients.
- Certifications in First Aid and Addiction Counseling preferred.