- Mow and edge grounds, using power mowers or edgers.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Maintain or repair tools and equipment. Assist in facility maintenance and repair.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters,and other grounds features.