Heavy Machine Operator
Form material by operation of CNC machines and equipment such as Plasma Arc, NC Punch Plasma, Beam Line Machine, Beam Punch Operator and NC Angle Master. Also operates machines under HMO B and C classification. Understands and works with machine programs.
- Layout, read, interpret blueprints, shop drawings and other company documents.
- Operates heavy steel fabrication machinery according to company requirement.
- Load and unload equipment with material manually and through the use of an overhead crane or magnet.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot, properly mark and stamp materials.
- Perform daily cleaning of machines.
- Locate parts and supplies for machine operation and grind material.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Equipment generally used includes but is not limited to overhead cranes, forklifts and hand grinders.