Southern Point is now seeking qualified applicants for a Service Coordinator position with a local alarm company. Duties include: Scheduling appointments, ordering and maintaining inventory, greeting customers, processing paperwork and coordinating service technicians.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and have a flexible schedule – may be required to work late or on a weekend.
- Ability to work continuously at a computer for an extended period of time in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear speaking voice, great customer service and communications skills.
- Typing test will be given to verify speed and accuracy.
- Must exhibit stable job history and submit to background check and drug test.
- Accuracy and detail-oriented work habits.
- Self-starter with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Ability to follow instructions and consistently act in a professional manner.
- Possess a strong desire to constantly improve and develop your skills.