Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Number: 3225
Southern Point Staffing is hiring A&P Certified Aircraft Mechanics
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work in repair stations or in new production facility to perform routine checks or repairs
- Maintain the airframe and engines of aircraft to meet FAA standards
- Maintain records of repairs, inspections, and any reports related to parts or services
- Refer to technical publications to determine specifications to be met
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision and in a timely manner
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety regulations
- Assure that all required forms and documents are properly filled in and signed after maintenance work completion
- A&P Certification required
- Three to five years of verifiable experience in aircraft maintenance preferred
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Strategic planning skills
- Read, comprehend, and adhere to manual instructions in the English language to resolve complex mechanical issues
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Superior and careful workmanship
- Perform consistently under stressful conditions
- Effectively communicate
Schedule and Compensation:
- Hourly non-exempt. Pay range $35,000 - $70,000 annually, depending on experience
- 8 to 12-hour shifts, overtime and weekend work may be required to maintain production schedules.
- SPS offers all team members medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.
SPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.