Southern Point is now seeking a qualified Carpenter Helper for a local building and remodeling crew. Must have general experience with construction and renovation projects, and be able to assist carpenters and crew members in residential building, demolition, additions, repairs and remodeling. Must have basic tools and be able to read a tape measure, operate a saw and work with scaffolding. Great opportunity for eager construction personnel to increase their experience and advance their career.
- Must be comfortable working off the ground on scaffolding.
- Must have experience measuring and cutting lumber for construction projects.
- Must demonstrate commitment to quality work and ability to learn new skills.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality expected.
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions on construction sites.
- Must be flexible and willing to adjust to different work responsibilities, as determined by the construction supervisor.