Customer Service Representative
Job Type :
Job Description :
Southern Point is now seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for a local alarm company. Main duties will include troubleshooting and documenting customer issues, processing payments and updating client records for service and payment. This role will be in the accounting department, however, bookkeeping responsibilities will be light. Some outbound calling for customer collections will also be required. Must have professional demeanor and appearance, as well as a clear, pleasant speaking voice and exceptional phone etiquette. Starting pay $12/hr.
Required Qualifications :
- Process customer charge cards for payment of service.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor with clients, staff and management.
- Work with customers and staff to determine billing - light bookkeeping required for this position.
- Follow-up calls to customers and light collections work.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have outstanding credentials, work history and references in an office environment.