Heavy Equipment Operator
Southern Point is now seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators for great opportunities at a well-established and growing company. Must have verifiable work history operating an excavator, bulldozer, backhoe and similar equipment. Main duties will include loading and hauling crushed concrete. Outstanding pay based on experience. These will be temp-hire positions with benefits following a probationary period. Occasional out-of-town, overnight travel may be required.
- Proven ability to operate heavy equipment. Work history, references and credentials relevant to this field of work will be required.
- Ability to use technology, as well as hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.
- Must have great attitude and be able to work with a highly-motivated team.
- Outstanding attendance and commitment to quality work will be mandatory.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.