Sharepoint Software Developer
Southern Point Staffing is now seeking a Sharepoint Software Developer for one of the area's leading IT Service companies. The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Candidate will be expected to design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures, and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Develops software solutions by studying requirements, analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes; debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
· Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server and Cloud.
· Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
· Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
· Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
· Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
· Microsoft SharePoint Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
· Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
· Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
· Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.